What is BerBeda ?


Pronounced (burr-bay-duh) - Berbeda is an Indonesian word meaning "Be Different". 

It was a carefully chosen name that embodies the boldness of our community.

As my man JFK once said, “Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth”

We choose to be different.

Instead of manufacturing in Pakistan for a third of the cost, we CHOOSE to use an ethical factory in Bali.

Instead of keeping all the profits for personal wealth, we CHOOSE to donate 10% and re-invest the other 90%. 

Because we BELIEVE in our mission, and our mission is different.